WAAFL Integrated Football Seeking State CoachTuesday, February 13, 2018 - 2:08 PM
The WAAFL is seeking expression of interest for the position of Integrated State Coach for 2018.
Key focus of the position:
- To create a professional environment that is conducive to both learning and enjoyment
- Contribute to the development of skills, physical attributes, football knowledge, personal growth and self esteem of all players
- Establish, implement and coordinate appropriate training and carnival programs that maximises the development of all players
- Lead and guide all players in accordance with Code of Behaviour
- Level 1 Coach Accreditation.
- Demonstrated knowledge, involvement and understanding of talent development programs.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Mentor / teaching skills that develop trust and respect.
- Previous experience working with people with intellectual disability.
- Demonstrated ability to develop high levels of team unity.
- Demonstrated ability to inspire individuals and team’s in the pursuit of individual and team achievement
- Previous coaching experience within the youth and / or senior community coaching pathway.
Must be available for Training one night a week from May.
Must be available to travel to Tasmania from Monday 18 June - Sunday 24 June.
Applications close 15 March 2018.
For more information or to submit an application please contact:
WAAFL Integrated Coordinator
0419 934 382