The Perth Football League is seeking expressions of interest for the position of 2019 Integrated State Coach.
Key focus of the position:
- To create a professional environment that is conducive to both learning and enjoyment
- Contribute to the development of skills, physical attributes, football knowledge, personal growth and self esteem of all players
- Establish, implement and coordinate appropriate training and carnival programs that maximises the development of all players
- Lead and guide all players in accordance with Code of Behaviour
- Minimum Foundation Senior Coach Accreditation.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Mentor / teaching skills that develop trust and respect.
- Previous experience working with people with intellectual disability.
- Demonstrated ability to develop high levels of team unity.
- Demonstrated ability to inspire individuals and team’s in the pursuit of individual and team achievement
Must be available for Training one night a week from June.
Must be available to travel to New South Wales from Monday 15 July - Sunday 21 July.
Applications close 15 March 2019.
For more information or to submit an application please contact:
Integrated Football Coordinator
Perth Football League
0419 934 382