Canning South Perth Football Club are actively searching for coaches for the 2021 season.
2020 was a successful season both on and off the field. Our League side finishing top 4 and Reserves accumulating some good wins. In addition we had an overwhelming response in numbers for our inaugural womens team which has left us optimistic that we can field 2 teams in 2021.
Based out of Wyong Oval in Bentley we currently are taking applications for:
Second Womens Side
Applicants with football coaching experience for C3 League & C2 Women’s is desirable. Playering coaches will be considered.
Attributes we are looking for are:
- Enthusiastic and passionate about community football.
- Ability to plan and implement a strong pre-season program and an in season training program that promotes skills and football knowledge.
- Passionate about developing young talent.
- Work collaboratively with the Committee in continuing the exciting growth of our club.
- Able to work together with fellow coaches in promoting club standards
- Demonstrate ability to inspire teams & individuals in pursuit of team success.
Salary packages will be tailored to the right individual.
All enquiries and applications to:
Michel Jabbour (club president)