Rossmoyne Amateur Football Club Coaching Applications – 2021
Rossmoyne Amateur Football Club are seeking coaches for the 2021 Perth Football League Season. The club currently fields 2 men’s teams in the C4 grade of competition and 1 women’s team in the A grade competition. In 2021, the club are planning on expanding our women’s program to add a second women’s team.
In addition to a considerable growth in player numbers, the club are financially sound and have received significant upgrades to the sporting infrastructure at Shelley Reserve for 2021.
We are looking for the right coaches to help build on a successful 2020 season, which once again saw both men’s teams play finals and our women’s side maintain their place in A grade.
The Roles – The Club is seeking to appoint coaches for the following sides for the 2021 season:
- C4 Reserves
- Women’s Lower grade
- Appropriate CoachAFL Accreditation (Can be obtained upon appointment)
- Working With Children Check (Required)
Candidates will be required to have, or be working towards, the following experience and skill set:
- Sound football and coaching background
- Ability to contribute to the development of players’ skills, football knowledge & personal growth
- A willingness to actively participate in the recruitment of players
- Commitment to driving a club first culture across the entire playing group
- Proven planning and organisation skills
- Ability to support head coaches in development and implementation of game plans
A competitive remuneration package is on offer and will be discussed with applicants
If you feel as though you are the right fit for this role, please submit a brief expression of interest outlining why you are the person for this role. Please include all relevant skills and experience within your expression of interest.
Applications close 17th of December and can be sent to
If you wish to discuss anything further, feel free to contact Club President Amanda Cass on 0428 250 886 or Coaching Co-ordinator Danny Poultney on 0427 776 710