The WA State Government has announced that from 12.01am Saturday 1st May 2021 to 12.01am Saturday 8th May 2021 some minor transitional COVID-19 restrictions will remain in place.
In relation to the Perth Football League, including where clubs have organised Centenary Round events;
1. Matches will be played as fixtured with spectators permitted.
2. Masks will no longer be required outside, provided it is possible to physically distance from others. This situation may arise in the coach’s box, landings, patio area or outdoor licensed areas/marquees hosting an event. Where physical distancing cannot be achieved, patrons will be required to wear a mask whilst in this area. Note; outdoor events can take place with up to 500 people without a COVID event plan.
3. Masks will be required inside the social club rooms and the 2 square metre rule observed.
4. Within changerooms, the 2 square metre rule must be observed. Players are not required to wear a mask. Coaches and other support are required to wear a mask.
5. Clubs, participants and spectators are also reminded of the other COVID safe requirements including checking in on the SafeWA app, personal hygiene measures and not attending any football activities if unwell.